Owner: Michael's Restaurant GroupArchitect: Studio Unltd
Chianina Steakhouse, the latest addition to the Michael's Restaurant Group family is located on Naples Island in Long Beach, California. The 15-week transformation of a previously shuttered and run-down 60+ year old restaurant into a modern, boutique steakhouse included:
- Complete demolition of the existing interior.
- Custom booths and banquettes, including an intimate alcove half-circle booth that seats eight.
- A sophisticated 20-seat bar with a leather finish marble top and hand-forged ornamental display with a smoked antique mirror backdrop.
- Signature design elements throughout the interior such as Italian-mosaic flooring, a walnut wine display feature, a customized wall-covering, and bar trellis.
- A river rock and brick façade exterior accented with a brass 122"x72" custom-made logo with overhead spot lighting.